Roblox is a place where you can make your own 3D games and invite your friends to play with you. This platform is well-known among players, and if you’re a gamer, you’ve most likely heard about Roblox.
Roblox is a multifunctional platform that allows users to create games, invite friends, and interact with other gamers.
It was first released in 2007. You can interact, talk, and play with other registered users on the site. This article is for you if you’re seeking a Roblox admin command list.
Roblox Admin Commands
- Administrator commands are available in Roblox and can be used to access some of the game’s most impressive features.
- Many of Roblox’s hidden features can be accessed using the admin commands.
- Without the other players’ knowledge, these commands can be used to harass them.
- You can also type and execute commands in the chatbox.
- You might be asking if these administrative commands are accessible. Yes, you can also create or redeem these admin commands. The technique, however, could be pretty tough.
The administrator badge is granted to a Roblox player who becomes the game’s administrator. This badge is accessible to anyone who wants it. The procedures for becoming an administrator and acquiring the administrator badge are as follows:
1. You can play Roblox games where you can already be an administrator. You acquire access to the admin commands when you become an admin.
2. Go to the JOIN US area of the platform. By clicking on it, you can join the ROBLOX community.
3. Premium features are always free for firm workers; you can apply to become one if you want to. It takes a lot more effort than you might think to become an administrator. You can do either of the procedures, but be careful; you’ll get a 267 Roblox error. You’ll be able to utilise the admin commands once you’ve got the Admin Command Activation pass. To access the admin commands, type :cmds into the chatbox.
List of commonly used Roblox Admin Commands:
- :Unff – Clear the force field
- :Sparkles – Makes your player sparkle
- :Unsparkles – Invalidate the sparkles command
- :Smoke – Causes smoke to surround the player
- :Unsmoke – Invalidate smoke command
- :Bighead – Creates the player’s head bigger
- :Minihead – causes the player’s head smaller
- :Normal head – Makes the head of the original size
- :Sit – Causes the player to sit
- :Trip – Causes the player to trip
- :Admin – Let the player use the command script
- :Fire – Cause a fire
- :Unfire – Ends the fire
- :Jump – Makes the player jump
- :Kill – Finishes the player
- :Loopkill – Finishes the player over and over again
- :Unadmin – Players are deprived of the ability to use the command script
- :Visible – Makes player visible
- :Invisible – Makes player disappear
- :God Mode – It becomes impossible to kill the player and player become deadly to everything else in the game
- :UnGod Mode – Player comes back to the normal state
- :Kick – Removes a player from the game
- :Fix – Fixes a broken script
- :Jail – Puts the player into jail
- :Unjail – Invalidate the Jail effects
- :Respawn – Brings back the player
- :Ff – Creates a force field around the player
- :Givetools – The player receives Roblox Starter Pack tools
- :Remove tools – Removes the player’s tools
- :Zombify – Makes a player infectious zombie
- :Freeze – Causes the player to freeze in space
- :Explode – cause the player to explode
- :Merge – lets one player to control another player
- :Control – you can control another player
There are more than 200 Roblox Admin commands to choose from. The official admin command package contains some of these commands. On the Roblox website, you can get the command packages for free. The admin command package must be downloaded and installed. The most popular package available is Kohl’s Admin Infinite.
On Roblox, there are more custom packages to choose from. You can purchase multiple and utilize them in your games.
In this article, we have given the Roblox admins commands list. If you have any other queries let us know in the comment area.