Hacking, as the name implies, has nothing to do with morality. Hacking is the act of forcibly entering someone’s system with the intent of violating his privacy or stealing his data. In today’s topic we are talking about Top 15 Wi-Fi Password Hacking Tools for PC in 2022.
However, it would be considered ethical if it is done with permission to detect the flaws and risks to either a network of computers or a single unit to assist someone with their networking troubles.
An ethical hacker is someone who engages in such behavior.
Let’s look for the finest and Top 15 Wi-Fi Password Hacking Tools for PC in 2022 that work on any operating system, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The most popular tools for network troubleshooting and wireless password cracking are listed below.
Top 15 Best Wi-Fi Password Hacking Tools for in 2022
In this article, we have highlighted Top 15 Wi-Fi Password Hacking Tools for PC in 2022 available in the market in 2022.
Aircrack-ng is a popular free wireless password cracking software designed in the C programming language.
- This software primarily focuses on a step-by-step approach to password monitoring, attack, testing, and cracking.
- This application improves its speed by using the traditional FMS attack, the Korek attack, and the new PTW attack, making it an efficient WiFi cracking tool.
Wireshark Hacking Tool is a free data packet analyzer and network process analysis program that is open source.
It is one of the best Wi-Fi hacking tools available, and it is widely used by Windows users.
- This tool allows you to see what’s going on in your network at the atomic or microscopic level.
- It’s utilized for network troubleshooting and analysis, software development, and communications procedures, among other things.
- It can also be utilized to help in educational growth.
Angry IP Scanner
For scanning IP addresses and ports, it is one of the best Wi-Fi hacking tools for PC. It can scan both local networks and the internet.
- It is completely free to use the Wi-Fi hacking program, which does not require any installation and can be copied and used anywhere.
- This cross-platform software can handle a variety of software platforms, including smartphone and tablet operating systems such as Blackberry, Android, and iOS, as well as cross-platform applications such as Microsoft Windows, Java, Linux, macOS, Solaris, and others.
Nmap is a powerful open-source Wi-Fi hacking tool for Windows computers.
- In its enlarged version, Nmap stands for Network Mapper, which is available for Android users.
- It was created with the goal of scanning big networks, although it may also be used to scan single hosts.
- It is mostly used for network discovery, management, and auditing of computer security.
Rapid7, a Massachusetts-based security firm, owns Metasploit, a sophisticated free, open-source hacking tool.
- This hacking software can be used to test the weaknesses/vulnerabilities of computer systems as well as break into them.
- Metasploit, like many other information security tools, can be used for both lawful and illicit purposes.
Kismet is a WiFi hacking tool that locates and recognizes wireless devices.
In Arabic, the word signifies ‘division.’
- On a lighter note, Kismet is a term used in Hindi, the Indian national language, to describe when something significant enters your life purely by accident or fate.
- This program detects and identifies networks by passively identifying and revealing hidden networks if any are present.
NetSparker is a web application that is used to scan for security flaws and ethical hacking.
It is regarded as a very accurate weakness identification approach due to its proof-based scanning technology.
- It’s an easy-to-use security scanner that can automatically detect vulnerabilities that could be used to compromise the user’s sensitive data.
- SQL Injection, XSS (Cross-Site Scripting), and Remote File Inclusions, as well as other web apps, web services, and web APIs, are all easily detectable.
- So, first and foremost, you must use NetSparker to safeguard your web activity.
Another popular wireless LAN or WiFi password-breaking program is AirSnort.
This software, created by Blake Hegerle and Jeremy Bruestle, is available for free on Linux and Windows.
- It’s used to decrypt WEP keys/encryption or a WiFi 802.11b network’s password.
- This utility works with data packets and may be obtained from Sourceforge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/airsnort.
- It first captures network data packets before attempting to retrieve the network’s password through packet analysis.
Ettercap is an open-source and finest Wi-Fi hacking tool for PC that supports cross-platform apps.
- You can run a single application on various machines or on multiple systems.
- It can be used to launch a ‘man-in-the-middle’ assault on a local area network, which means that data transferred across the LAN is also sent to every device connected to the LAN between the sender and the receiver.
NetStumbler, commonly known as Network Stumbler, is a well-known and free tool for locating unsecured wireless access points.
- It detects 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g wireless networks on Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows XP.
- It also has a MiniStumbler, which is a scaled-down version of itself.
This is a liability scanner software that scans the region for wireless networks and intercepts them to hack/steal passwords, IP addresses, and other information.
- Once those networks have been identified, the process of redressing these liabilities begins automatically.
- The tool also supports the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), which is a software package that allows users to execute a wide range of tasks such as code editing, debugging, text editing, project editing, output viewing, resource monitoring, and more.
Nikto is another open-source web scanner, hacker, and testing application that runs extensive checks on specified web servers or remote hosts.
- It examines a variety of objects, including 6700 potentially harmful files, issues with many obsolete servers, and any server version-specific concerns.
- With a simple command-line interface, this hacking tool is part of the Kali Linux distribution.
- Nikto allows you to run checks for things like HTTP server settings and web server and software identification.
This WiFi hacking tool is a Java-based penetration testing tool developed by PortSwigger Web Security.
- It aids in the detection of wireless network weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
- It comes in three separate versions: Community, Professional, and Enterprise, all of which are priced differently depending on your needs.
John The Ripper
The tool can perform dictionary attacks as well as make the necessary changes to enable password cracking.
- These changes can be made in a single attack method by changing a relevant plaintext (such as a username with an encrypted password) or by comparing the variants to the hashes.
- For password cracking, it also employs the brute force method.
- This strategy is appropriate for passwords that do not occur in dictionary wordlists, but it takes longer to crack them.
The former term for a well-known comprehensive vulnerability assessment process was “Nessus.”
- It’s an open-source system that can detect security flaws on any host, whether it’s a server or a network device like PCs, laptops, or cellphones.
- As previously indicated, the major aim of this program is to undertake extensive scanning, beginning with a port scan of an IP address to see whether somebody is listening in on your typing.
- These listening devices are examined for vulnerabilities if they are identified, and the results are put into a report for further action.
That’s all there is to it; we hope you found this list of the Top 15 Wi-Fi Password Hacking Tools for PC in 2022 useful.
You will now be able to connect to the wireless network without knowing the password, which is mostly for educational purposes.
The time it takes to crack a password varies based on its complexity and length.
Please be aware that hacking wireless networks to gain illegal access is a cyber-crime, and you should avoid doing so to avoid legal issues and consequences.