Table of Contents
Hacking incidents are increasing at an alarming rate, necessitating our awareness of everyone using your system, whether it’s via computers, tablets, or cell phones.
You must safeguard your operating system from hackers who may utilize your files or papers for fraudulent purposes without your knowledge.
The top tools for hacking operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS are discussed in this article.
So, in this article, you will get the best hacking tools for your PC to protect it from such threats.
Top 15 Best Web Hacking Tool in 2022
This article will discuss the top 15 best hacking tools available on the market in 2022.
Metasploit is a collection of infrastructure that you may use to build your own tools.
- One of the most widely used cybersecurity tools is this free tool for searching for vulnerabilities across various platforms.
Metasploit has over 200,000 users and contributors who can assist you in gaining insight and detecting system flaws.
Network Mapper, or Nmap, was created by Unix and is currently accessible on Windows and Android.
- It’s one of the most effective network scanners or port finders available.
- The map can be used to construct a network map by discovering machines and services on a network of computers.
- The purpose of this hacking tool is to scan huge networks.
With separate hosts, it works great.
One of the most useful hacking tools is this. Acunetix is a WVS scanner that scans and identifies faults on a website that could be catastrophic.
The following are some of the tool’s other features:
- It builds a website and scans it for dangerous cross-site scripting, SQL injections, and other flaws.
This simple WordPress application examines over 1200 WordPress sites for flaws.
Ethereal was the original name for this free open-source tool. The TShark command-line version also includes Wireshark.
- Linux, Windows, and macOS X are all supported by the Network Protocol Analyzer for GTK+.
- Wireshark is a network frame web analyzer or sniffer based on GTK+ that allows you to interactively capture and explore network frame content.
Its goal is to construct a Unix-based business quality analyzer and to add needed functionalities to Wireshark.
If you crack passwords for a living, you’ve probably heard of Hashcat, a free password cracking tool. This handy hacking tool, which is a CPU-based password cracking tool, is available for Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows.
The following are some of the tool’s notable features:
- OclHashcat is a more advanced version of Hashcat that makes use of your GPU.
- OclHashcat is a one-of-a-kind password cracking tool thanks to its use of the world’s first and only GPGPU-based engine.
This tool can also be used to decrypt WiFi passwords.
Tenable Network Security created the tool, which is one of our most popular vulnerability scanners.
The following are some of the tool’s distinctive features:
- It works with a variety of operating systems, including Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS X, and prominent Linux distributions, including Debian, Ubuntu, and Kali Linux, among others.
- It’s the year 2020’s first free hacking tool, based on a client-server framework.
With editions like Nessus Home, Nessus Professional, Nessus Manager, and Nessus Cloud, Nessus caters to a wide range of users.
This software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- This hacking tool is a forensic platform that is open source.
- It does in-depth mining and data collection to provide a picture of cyber risks.
Maltego also demonstrates the severity and complexity of failure sites in your infrastructure and surroundings.
LINUX, Mac OS X, and Windows are all supported by the Social-Engineer Toolkit.
- Mr. Robot makes use of the tool.
- It can be used as a sophisticated framework for simulating a variety of attacks.
- Phishing assaults are carried out by it.
- It’s also capable of credential harvesting.
- This hacking tool’s interface is well-organized.
- This hacking tool is completely free!
Kismet is a wireless network detector for 802.11 layer 2 that can sniff 802.11g, 802.11b, and 802.11a traffic.
- It functions as a sniffer and intrusion detection system that can handle raw monitoring (rfomon).
- It’s possible to operate it with a Kismet wireless card.
This hacking tool is available for free.
John The Ripper is a piece of open-source software that can be downloaded for free.
It has several distinguishing qualities, including:
- The source code for the utility is available for download. As a result, it has a cracker that may be modified.
- It’s a well-known password cracking program running on a variety of operating systems.
It identifies password hash types and combines the features of several password crackers.
Unicornscan is an attempt to gather data and make connections on a User-Land Distributed TCP/IP stack.
Its goal is to build a better interface that allows a researcher to send a stimulus to a TCP/IP device or network and measure the reaction.
This hacking tool offers a wide range of functions to its users, including:
Asynchronous stateless TCP scans with all TCP flag variations.
Asynchronous stateless TCP banner capturing, remote OS application, and response component recognition.
The Netsparker hacking tool is a user-friendly security scanner for web applications.
- It has integrated penetration testing and reporting tools, as well as powerful Proof-Based vulnerability screening.
The discovered vulnerabilities are automatically exploited by Netsparker in a secure manner, and the use is also shown.
Burp Suite is a built-in platform for web application security checks that is widely regarded as one of the most effective hacking tools.
- Its several instruments function in unison during the entire testing process.
From the initial mapping and analysis of an application’s attack surface to the detection and exploitation of security issues
Another common PC hacking program that checks Windows ports is this one.
SuperScan is a powerful scanner, pinger, and solver for TCP ports.
- This is a free port scanner that may be used to connect TCP and UDP ports to a target computer.
Furthermore, this application is highly user-friendly, and you will have no problems using it.
This is one of the most effective Wi-Fi hacking tools available.
The following are some noteworthy characteristics of the AirCrack hacking tool:
- A detector, sniffer, WEP, WPA / WPA2-PSK, and an analysis tool are all included.
In AirCrack, you’ll find a variety of tools for activities, including surveillance, attack, pen testing, and cracking.
This was our list of the top hacking tools to download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X to secure your work.
These hacking tools will undoubtedly be beneficial to you and your company.
All the above applications are for private experiments, and nothing in this essay encourages criminal behaviour.
Also, keep checking back to our page for more useful hints.