An unforeseen disruption to an IT service or a decline in the quality of an IT service is referred to as an incident. An incident occurs when a company’s routine or usual activity is disrupted. The incident management process is the procedure for dealing with these situations. This article will look at a list of the Top 15 Best Incident Management Tools in 2022 and its features.
Top 15 Best Incident Management Tools in 2022
In this article, we have outlined the top 15 best Incident management tools in 2022:
Freshservice is a prominent cloud-based customer service platform that offers excellent support to businesses of all sizes.
- It contains a robust ticketing system as well as a comprehensive knowledge base.
- It keeps track of all client inquiries, making the client more productive.
- It requires less maintenance, resulting in secure data and total automation.
- The software is basic and straightforward to use.
- It is critical to identify and address issues by providing appropriate solutions before they negatively influence an organization’s productivity.
Patch management, service desk, IT asset management, RMM, endpoint management, backup, and remote access are all part of NinjaOne’s comprehensive IT operations platform.
- It can keep endpoints safe from ransomware.
- It gives you complete visibility into the area you’re managing.
- It has features that allow you to automate vulnerability repair, implement next-generation security solutions, and back up key corporate data.
- NinjaOne’s robust tools will assist you in monitoring, maintaining, and managing your IT assets.
- It’s a feature-rich platform with cross-platform automation, for example.
- The administrative burden is reduced because of these features.
- It operates based on a quote-based pricing methodology.
ZENDESK is a well-known incident management platform that aims to provide the best possible customer service.
- Its customer care and engagement platform are robust, adaptable, and scalable to fit the demands of any company.
- It communicates with clients via a variety of channels, including phone, chat, email, and social media.
- It primarily focuses on customer ticket tracking, prioritization, and resolution.
- It consists of several support programs to improve our customer service.
- It contains explicit upgradeable support, chatting, a knowledge library, and call center functions.
HaloITSM is an industry-leading IT Service Management (ITSM) system that can handle all of your service management needs, including incident management.
- Restore normal service operations as rapidly as possible with HaloITSM, minimizing the negative impact on company operations and providing the highest possible service quality and availability levels.
- Take your service to the next level with minimal effort by being current and intuitive.
- Integrate easily with all your favorite apps, such as Azure DevOps, Office365, Microsoft Teams, and more.
ServiceDesk Plus is a comprehensive ITSM solution with integrated ITAM and CMBD.
- ServiceDesk Plus’s PinkVerify-certified IT incident management module includes all of the key tools, as well as sophisticated automation, clever modifications, and a graphical life cycle builder to help IT teams address events quickly.
- It integrates with other critical procedures like problem management and change management to guarantee that an issue’s whole life cycle is efficiently managed.
This tool includes incident management, a service catalog, a service portal, a knowledge base, and problem management, among other things.
- It has a completely integrated IT asset management system that gathers hardware, software, POs, and other information.
- You’ll be able to streamline and organize tickets and requests received through various channels such as email, phone calls, and social media using a single platform.
- SolarWinds offers a 30-day fully functional free trial.
Jira Service Desk is a popular service desk platform for IT and business support desks and customer service.
- This tool aids in providing clients with end-to-end service.
- Jira has some excellent themes that are easily configurable.
- Jira has a lot of solid and trustworthy features, which is why many firms use it as their primary bug tracking solution.
- Jira makes it easier for clients to contact your company in a variety of ways.
Mantis BT is a well-known open-source bug tracking solution created to fulfill clients’ needs and is also web-based. It has a simple and straightforward setup.
Mantis BT is adaptable, with customization options and notifications that keep clients up to date.
- It provides users with access to projects.
- It’s completely free and accessible over the internet.
- It strikes a necessary balance between strength and simplicity.
- A user may get up and running quickly and effortlessly and collaborate with teammates.
- It contains a large plugin library that may be used to build custom features as needed by clients.
Pager Duty is a well-known incident management application that provides a platform for IT firms to respond to incidents.
- Clearing the operating cycle aids in improving a system’s performance.
- It aids DevOps teams in the creation of dependable and high-performance apps.
- Thousands of businesses rely on it because of its useful characteristics.
- It features multiple integrations and operation-planning tools, automatic scheduling, detailed reporting, and always-on availability.
VICTOROPS is a well-known incident management application that is tailored for the DevOps team, giving them access to more capabilities than just incident reporting.
- It enables IT to interact and communicate throughout life, allowing issues to be adequately investigated.
- It offers a beautiful interface that allows the DevOps team to communicate quickly and effectively. It provides capabilities for collaborating, integrating, automating, measuring, and helping them to develop and release software successfully.
OPSGENIE is a popular cloud-based IT incident management application.
- It caters to a wide range of enterprises, from small to large.
- It can handle complex scenarios and keep track of each alert.
- It enables the client to integrate with a variety of other tools and programs.
- It works with both Android and iOS apps.
- It has a monitoring mechanism that assures the application’s end-to-end flow and verifies that it is functioning properly by providing frequent alerts.
- It aids in incident planning and preparation by choosing who should respond, which template to use, how to collaborate, and establishing a status page.
LogicManager is a well-known incident management application that offers integrated risk management platforms.
Its modular and scalable features satisfy the needs of businesses of all sizes, from small to large.
It provides free professional assistance to help with tasks.
- It provides a sense of control.
- It provides a wide range of integrated corporate growth solutions.
- It provides a solid and user-friendly platform for better risk management.
SPICEWORKS is a popular open-source incident management program aimed at making technicians’ and IT professionals’ jobs easier.
- It comes with a straightforward network monitor program that provides real-time updates and alert messages.
- It consists of networking tools that enable clients to configure and troubleshoot networks.
- It’s an online community where people may speak with one another and get advice from one another.
PLUTORA is a massive value stream management system that captures, visualizes, and analyses crucial software delivery speed and quality indications.
- It aids in the management, orchestration, and improvement of releases and test environments across the company, regardless of technology.
- It raises the visibility and encourages collaboration.
- The application distribution procedure is completely transparent and under the control of its clients.
MSPs need Atera, which is a cloud-based set of software solutions.
This comprises the support staff’s remote monitoring and management (RMM) functions and MSP management’s professional services automation (PSA) tools.
Both modules aid in the management of incidents.
- This monitoring tool allows the MSP to address issues before they are spotted by the client’s users.
- All measures taken by technicians to remedy this event are documented, and the customer is paid for the time spent.
In the above article, we have outlined the top 15 best incident management tools for 2022. If you have any questions regarding this or any suggestions, let us know in the comment area.