Smartphones can now shoot DSLR-quality videos (some camera applications can even do that).
Unsurprisingly, consumers seek the best free video editing software to help them improve their movies.
Undoubtedly, a variety of free video editing software is available for the PC, some of which are difficult to use. Also, a basic necessity is a PC for that.
On the other hand, video editors on Android are easy to use and come with various useful tools. We are recommending the Top 15 Best Video Editing Software for Android in 2022.
Top 15 Best Video Editing Software for Android in 2022
In this article, we have highlighted the best video editing software for Android in 2022:
WeVideo (Video Editor)
Cloud-based video editing software (that is, software that you use through your browser rather than downloading to your hard drive) is becoming increasingly popular.
- WeVideo is one of the programs driving the charge.
- WeVideo has various complex features and functionality, such as audio editing, a professionally licensed music collection, and the ability to share 4K HD videos.
- WeVideo’s free version, on the other hand, has some limits.
Splice lets you splice together several video snippets on your phone to make a moving collage, as the name suggests.
- We had a lot of fun with this one, especially since Splice has a musical track library that you can use as a background for your final output.
- You can also use the program to alter transition lengths from one scene to the next, as well as trim and edit separate sections of footage.
We’ve already discussed how wonderful photo collages are.
What if you could create a video collage instead?
- PicPlayPost is a straightforward tool that allows you to create video collages.
- The sounds from both videos will be played at the same time, so make sure they don’t conflict.
- Alternative formats, such as gifs and live images, can be created. 4K exporting is also possible.
Shotcut is another open-source video editing program that is also fully free.
- It has a somewhat complicated interface.
- It is possible to create and export high-quality videos with this software for free.
- It’s absolutely free, and you’ll never need to upgrade.
- The feature set is comparable to that of paid apps.
- Users can use it to make professional-looking videos.
VSDC Free Video Editor
The Free Video Editor VSDC can produce professional-looking videos in the hands of skilled users.
- The program supports nearly all major video formats and includes advanced video effects such as object transformation and color correction, as well as advanced audio effects such as volume adjustment and sound normalization.
- The VSDC Free Video Editor, unlike WeVideo, is completely free.
- You may use the entire feature set of the program without having to deal with annoying watermarks.
- Masking, mixing modes, and 4K exports are among the premium features included in the free edition.
- You may upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, and other platforms directly from the app.
InShot is one of the better solutions if you need an Android app that doesn’t leave a watermark.
- It features a simple interface, and the advertisements don’t interfere with your work.
- It includes all of the standard video editing functions, such as trimming, cropping, splitting, and applying video effects, among others.
- Except for everything else, you also get an option for freezing a segment of the video.
HitFilm Express is a visual effects program that lets you apply over 180 unique effects to your videos, including 3D editing.
- The abundance of lesson videos on HitFilm is possibly the nicest aspect – users can practice applying extraordinary visual effects in movie tutorials based on Star Wars, Westworld, and more.
- Naturally, upgrading to HitFilm Pro unlocks additional visual effects, improved high-resolution and 3D rendering, and improved audio synchronization between audio and video files.
Beyond clipping and pasting scenes together, VideoShow allows you to edit video content in a variety of creative ways.
- Text overlays, stickers, music, filters, and sound effects are all available in the award-winning app, which has over 400 million users.
- It lends itself to video producers that want to add a little more creativity to a vlog series where the video is mostly of one person speaking straight to the camera because of these capabilities.
- It’s simple to use but powerful, with HD outputs available to free users.
- It has a large music library.
This powerful video editor comes with a set of creative design features that are only available for Android and desktop users.
The program, which CyberLink created, can let you produce 4K-quality videos from footage captured on a variety of devices.
- Motion tracking, for example, allows you to focus on select things in each frame; video collages, which allow you to put together many photographs into a motion film; and video stabilization, which allows you to remove “shaky camera” moments from your footage.
- Using the chroma key, PowerDirector can also assist you in creating voiceovers and innovative sound effects.
- Green screen editing, motion graphics, and keyframe controls are all powerful capabilities.
- When compared to competitors such as Adobe Multi-track editing and timelines, the pricing is incredibly low.
GoPro Quik is a video editing program created by GoPro, and it is the software of choice for GoPro users who want to edit footage from their cameras.
However, it is capable of editing content from any source.
- The program can handle up to 75 images and video clips in a single project, and it can even sift through the information to assist you in making smart editing selections based on what it identifies in the footage.
- Quik may modify your media in a variety of innovative ways, from time-lapses to panoramas.
- The software comes with over 20 pre-installed themes and supports eight different file types.
KineMaster is a powerful video editor that lets you work with “many layers” of video.
- Multi-track editing, layers, and blending modes are all powerful capabilities.
- You can share directly from the app on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
VivaVideo simplifies professional-level editing for video creators.
- The application, which is free and available for all mobile devices, allows you to edit, merge, speed up, slow down, and reverse films and images fast and easily.
- A simple collage and presentation builder is also included, as well as a variety of camera lenses for collecting new, editable footage directly inside the software.
For people without formal video editing knowledge, Magisto is a fantastic video editor tool.
- It can mix video clips, pictures, music, video effects, text, etc., and assist you in making high-quality videos.
- You can choose one or more video clips and a soundtrack, and the software will generate a video for you in a matter of minutes.
- Auto-editing is a fantastic function.
- Sharing videos directly on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and Twitter is an option.
Filmigo Video Maker
VN is one of the best free video editors for Android, and VN is at the top of the list.
- This video editor has video filters, effects, transitions, and templates that are all entirely free to use as if there are no in-app purchases.
- On the other hand, the Android app contains advertising.
VN Video Editor
VN is at the top of the list regarding the best free video editors for Android.
- This is because all the video editor’s video filters, effects, transitions, and templates are completely free to use.
- In other words, no in-app purchases are available.
- The Android app, on the other hand, has advertisements.
While other programs are available, we have recommended the Top 15 Best Video Editing Software for Android in 2022 of all.
While these apps are partially paid, their feature set provides the most value for your money.