Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) is an acronym that stands for environmental, social, and governance. In this article, we are going to talk about the top 15 best ESG analysis tools for reporting & screening in 2022.
AI assists investors in analyzing ESG variables in order to make better investments based on the information gathered and processed.
This is done in accordance with the three pillars of long-term investing.
A sustainable investor can use AI to assist in processing large amounts of data that can be used to invest in ESGs.
Natural language processing (NLP) and deep learning are two examples of AI that you might think of if you’re a content manager.
In this article, we’ve listed the top 15 best ESG Analysis Tools for Reporting and Screening in 2022.
Top 15 Best ESG Analysis Tools for Reporting & Screening in 2022
MSCI has over 1,700 clients across the world. Investment managers, consultancies, pension funds, banks, and insurers are among them.
If you want to integrate ESG into your investment process, you can join the MSCI community.
- It has got to the top because of its numerous instruments.
- These tools employ artificial intelligence to evaluate ESG data, assess ESG criteria, and provide insight into the investment process.
This is a one-stop shop for achieving your ESG and environmental objectives.
You can commission your community program faster with our award-winning SaaS platform.
- It’s chock-full of internal resources and steps for integrating ESG into your business.
- You can tailor your questions and apps to your specific data collection requirements.
- It also enables you to learn more about your community and interact with stakeholders.
Most businesses prefer to keep climate-related financial information to themselves because of the increased focus on ESG performance, this isn’t going to help them.
Equilibrium is a one-stop shop for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data management, reporting, and expert analysis.
- You’ll have complete control over your structured data and be able to share it with confidence.
- This program employs cutting-edge AI technology, as well as strategic counsel and insights.
- As a result, it can handle your ESG data reporting and benchmarking requirements.
Everyone can now invest in sustainability thanks to machine learning. ESG criteria are used in this technology.
It examines them to assist investors in managing ESG risk and improving their environmental impact.
- Rio delivers a smart software platform to assist you in harnessing them.
- Rio is appropriate for a range of organizations in the public, private, and investment sectors.
- JD, NHS, ABP, Little Freddie, Sanne, DS Smith, and others are among the big names on this list.
RepRisk is one of the few ESG research companies that employ powerful machine learning techniques.
ESG scores aren’t solely determined by artificial intelligence.
Every short-term and long-term risk is analyzed by RepRisk’s expert analysts.
- To assure data quality and depth, the risk analysis follows set guidelines based on an approved approach.
- This data is available to all clients for backtesting and quantitative analysis.
The AI market is fragmented, yet IBM has managed to stand out. IBM has a lot more to offer.
- The IBM Environmental Intelligence Suite is a one-stop shop.
- It is an option for any company searching for long-term financing.
Institutional Shareholder Services Inc’s investing arm, ISS ESG, is a major provider of ESG solutions.
Asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds all use it.
- This software has a thorough awareness of institutional investors’ requirements.
- It has a lot of investment information, data, and analytics to offer.
Boosted AI’s position as one of the major machine learning platform suppliers for global investors.
It has given institutional investors access to OWL Analytics’ ESG data, which they can use to make investment decisions.
- The Boosted Insight tool can be used by portfolio managers to research a variety of ESG metrics.
- Portfolio managers have access to ESG data to conduct analyses and make recommendations.
Sense Folio is a source of ESG data and tools, as well as ESG investing advice.
Every day, it examines approximately 20,000 businesses.
- You can use its ESG framework to learn more about your company’s ESG scores.
- The ESG scores are expanded to their many components using the Sense Folio ESG methodology.
- It considers all 50 ESG criteria as well as 11 subcategories.
- You may utilize Sense Folio’s ESG scores to backset your ESG investment strategy, create a sustainability tracker for your business, and incorporate ESG components into your risk management policy.
True value Labs provides data-driven solutions to help investors make better decisions.
Every month, the service provider collects data from several sources.
- Across many industries, investors and portfolio managers rely on the data to manage risks and optimise portfolios.
- Truevalue Labs uses a number of sentiment analysis programs to provide actionable insights, including natural language processing, cognitive computing, and machine learning technology.
Institutional Shareholder Services Inc’s investing arm, ISS ESG, is a major provider of ESG solutions. Asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds all use it.
- This software has a thorough awareness of institutional investors’ requirements. It has a lot of investment information, data, and analytics to offer.
- You may design and integrate responsible investment policies and practises with ISS ESG. Through screening solutions, you can also engage in responsible investing concerns and track portfolio practises.
Owl Analytics is a renowned provider of financial data, analysis, and indices.
It assists clients all around the world in incorporating alternative data sets, such as ESG data, into their investing strategy to improve sustainability and performance.
Owl Analytics can be used for the following purposes:
- Systematic Approaches
- The evolution of the index
- Quantitative investing is a type of investment that is based on
- Factor-based approaches
Hedge funds, investment banks, asset managers, brokers, insurance companies, and research firms all benefit from Accern.
- It establishes an AI workflow for data teams using a no-code development platform.
- ESG data, research data, ESG sentiment data, alternative data, and stock-market data are all available from Accern.
- The platform can help you implement AI in your company faster than you ever imagined.
Clarity Ai is a digital company that uses big data and machine learning to assist investors manage their environmental footprints.
Data, ratings, and tools make up its value offering.
- It features one of the largest and most trustworthy databases of environmental and social impact data in the world.
- Its information comes from over 30K businesses, 198 countries, 187 local governments, and over 200K funds.
- This was accomplished using reliability algorithms and the mixing of structured and unstructured data.
Arabesque S-Ray is a global provider of financial services. It focuses on data and advisory services. Investors, corporations, and a variety of other stockholders can benefit from Arabesque S-services. Ray’s
- It assesses the performance and sustainability of different companies for ESG investing using big data and ESG measures.
- This enables individuals to make well-informed choices.
- You may make a faster shift to a more sustainable future by choosing Arabesque S-Ray.
In the above article, we have outlined the top 15 Best ESG Analysis Tools for Reporting & Screening in 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this and any suggestions, let us know in the comment area.