Table of Contents
Although load testing software is a subset of performance testing software, it is an essential element of comprehensive testing.
Below is a complete list of the most extensively used performance testing tools for testing web application performance and load stress capacity.
These load testing tools will help your application perform well in high-traffic conditions and under tremendous load.
On the list, there are both open-source and licensed performance testing tools.
Basically, almost all licensed products offer a free trial edition, allowing you to try out the software before selecting the best fit for your needs.
Top 15 Best Load Testing Tools in 2022
In this article, we have outlined the 15 best Load Testing tools in 2022:
Web application load and performance testing tools for enterprises
WebLOAD is the tool of choice for businesses with high user traffic and sophisticated testing needs.
- It permits you to load and stress test any internet application by using cloud and on-premises devices to generate load.
With SmartBear’s LoadNinja, you can quickly create scriptless advanced load tests, cut testing time in half, swap out load emulators for actual browsers, and get useful browser-based data.
- Client-side interactions are easily captured and debugged in real time, and performance issues are quickly identified.
- By automating the arduous tasks of dynamic correlation, script translation, and script scrubbing, LoadNinja enables teams to improve test coverage without losing quality.
HeadSpin provides its users with the best performance testing capabilities in the industry.
Users may improve their digital experience by discovering and fixing performance issues across applications, devices, and networks using the HeadSpin Platform’s performance testing features.
- Throughout the user journey, track and optimize performance.
- HeadSpin removes uncertainty from thousands of devices, networks, and locations by providing true, real-world data.
ReadyAPI Performance is an API tool for load testing.
- Your APIs will function in any environment thanks to our API testing tool.
- On any server, in the cloud or on-premises, you can install load agents using it.
A load testing application called LoadView makes load and stress testing easy and straightforward.
- You don’t need to sign contracts; you only pay for the services you actually utilise.
- A scalable, cloud-based application called LoadView may be set up in a matter of minutes.
StormForge offers enterprise-grade Performance-Testing-as-a Service, and it is efficient and precise.
- StormForge can be used to load-test your applications for scalability and performance before releasing them to production.
- You can create load tests in only three minutes.
It is a multi-protocol performance testing tool that is open, expandable and open source.
- Eggplant is easy to use and capable of doing actual user-centric performance testing.
- It is capable of simulating virtual users at both the application UI and network protocol levels.
- This feature gives you a clear picture of the UX impact at scale.
It’s an open-source load testing tool. Basically, it is a Java platform program.
- This utility can be loaded onto a server or network to test its performance and examine how it works under different circumstances.
- It was first designed to evaluate web applications, but its scope has since expanded.
This tool may be used to perform performance testing.
- This tool allows you to collect all the necessary performance information and is also infrastructure-based.
- LoadRunner includes several utilities: a virtual user generator, a controller, a load generator, and an analysis tool.
It is an automated performance testing tool that is used to test the input and output processes of a web application or a server-based application.
- In the end, all the statistical data has been gathered and analyzed to improve efficiency.
- With the help of this program, any leakage on the website or server may be quickly identified and corrected.
NeoLoad is an automated performance testing tool for businesses that must routinely test APIs and applications.
- NeoLoad gives developers and testers built-in integrations with the whole SDLC toolchain, the most accurate user behavior simulation, rapid root cause investigation, and automated test design and maintenance.
- NeoLoad supports a wide variety of mobile, internet, and packaged apps, including SAP, to satisfy all testing requirements.
It is a tool for quick and low-cost performance testing.
You can use LoadComplete to develop and run realistic load tests for websites and web apps.
- It automates the process of performing realistic load testing by capturing user interactions and replicating these activities with hundreds of virtual users, either locally or remotely.
- It also includes precise analytics and statistics, allowing you to better understand infrastructure performance, application behavior, and end-user experience.
WAPT is an acronym for Web Application Performance Tool, and it is a performance testing tool for websites and intranet applications.
- These tools aid in the evaluation of web services, web applications, or other web interfaces.
- With this tool, you may test the web application’s performance in a variety of contexts and under various load conditions.
Loadster is a powerful HTTP load testing application for the desktop.
The scripts, which are simple to use and record, can be recorded using a web browser.
- By controlling network bandwidth, you can replicate a huge virtual user base for your application stress tests.
- Following the test, an HTML report is created for examination.
- Using this tool is the best way to find performance bottlenecks in your application.
When testing websites and APIs, developers have a great experience thanks to the load testing tool k6.
- It is an easy-to-use and feature-rich CLI utility.
- “Like Unit Testing, for Performance” is the catchphrase of k6.
- Because it provides native Pass/Fail capability, automating and integrating it into CI workflows is a breeze.
In the above article, we have outlined the best load testing tools in 2022. If you have any questions regarding this and any suggestions, let us know in the comment area.